Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 1 - GBSB

The Great British Sewing Bee week 1.  How tense!  Well, maybe just for me.  I'm one that gets far too personally invested into anything I watch on TV.  I kid you not.  My stress levels get so high when watching some shows.  It's to the point where if I watch something remotely tense (like The Good Wife), I need to watch an episode of my favourite comedy (Cougar Town) before I go to sleep.

So, week 1!  They made trousers, refashioned a denim shirt, and constructed a made to measure summer dress.

In my last post I said I would make what the contestants were making, with the exceptions of reconstructions.  So - trousers and a summer dress.  Funnily enough, I've actually very recently made both of these items.  But, I'm going to go ahead and do it again!

I have a great trouser pattern I'm going to use again.  See picture below.

I've also got a dress pattern I really want to try! So - it's going to be rather fun!

I know there are trousers in this package, but I love the look of the dress!  

I'm meeting my inlaws this weekend for dinner etc, so time will definitely be pressured but stay tuned! 

Xx

Jenna

1 comment: