Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Projects!

Okay!

I tried to hold off on another blog post until later this week, but I just gotta post it!

Work today was terribly slow, it doesn't help that I was the only (yes, only) person online.  Makes for a lonely long day.

Well, previously I promised I would post a little about my newer items.

Finished projects.

I finished 2 new hats after Christmas, over the weekend.  A super adorable Deer Hat that I adjusted a little, and took off the red nose (so it could be more than just a Christmas Hat), and crocheted the antlers.  It's for the most adorable nephew I have (okay, you got me, my only nephew).

 That is the final version, ready to go to my handsome nephew.  Needless to say, the final version is better than what was being crafted.  Bigger eyes, and a bigger nose do a lot for a little deer....
Feel free to chortle in laughter, I know I certainly did!

A work friend has also commissioned me to make two lovely hats for a baby shower she is attending, and of course I couldn't help but oblige!






There you have my newest little creations.

The lovely deer will go to this handsome fella (taken fresh after his haircut)


 And hopefully soon (before going back to work) I'll finish this work in project...


xx
Jenna



1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I need a deer hat in my life :)

    Work between Christmas and new year is so dull, isn't it?! I spent a ridiculously long time shredding things today, just for something to do....!

    ReplyDelete