Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Casual Weekends

I have just so many projects I want to complete it is getting crazy. Things I need to do
- make my Megan Dress from my Tilly Walnes book
- make another skirt 
-sew 4 top secret Christmas gifts which I will post once they are done, but I think they will be super cute!
- crochet/knit another 3 gifts!

I have a few hat orders to complete too!  I made my first Etsy sale the week (to make a hippo hat for an adult) and while that has been done and send, I've got requests for 2 more owls, 1 sock monkey, and a giraffe!  

I don't have a picture of a giraffe yet....as I've never made one!  I will photograph it though...I promise.

In the meantime I found the perfect fabric for my Coco dress (from my favourite collection of Tilly and the Buttons patterns), and I can't wait to make that!

I think though, to settle my sore head from last nights work Christmas party, I'll start the weekend off with a lovely cup of tea and some easy reading.

Xxx
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment